Here is a painting tutorial I would like to share with you. Make your own original canvas, no time or experience needed 😉 just follow my guide (images and explanations)
- Space outside or in a vented room
- Something to protect the area you will be working on
- Spray paints
- Gloves and spray painting mask -> think of your health
Where to buy?
- Schleiper Louise (canvas, area protection)
- Montana Shop Bruxelles (spray paint, mask and gloves)
Let’s go and let go!
* Paint the canvas in one color to create the background.
* Leave it dry.
* Make a darker or lighter shade around the canvas by spray painting the sides towards the middle of the canvas.
* Push lightly on the spray paint cap to make small drops of paint and repeat, use different color than background (see result on picture 6)
* Spray paint into a small plastic recipient, leaving you with liquid paint (or just use liquid paint)
* Throw the liquid paint spontaneously on the canvas (repeat in different colors)
I hope you will have fun and that this tutorial was helpful to you Don’t hesitate to give me your comments. Have a great day!