Here is the first DIY that I would like to share with you all. I recently had been asked by one of my dear friends to make this Montessori piece for her lovely baby girl. A little bit about the mobile before getting started:“The Gobbi mobile was created to help the baby develop sight capacities and awareness by focusing on the different shades of colors and different height of each ball”.
- A needle (wide enough for the thread to pass)
- 5 different gradient colors of thread
- Stick of 30 cm
- 5 foam balls of +/- 5 cm of diametre
- Spray paint
- Your hands 😉
Where to buy?
- Schleiper Louise (foam balls, stick)
- Montana Shop Bruxelles (spray paint)
- Veritas (needle, thread)
Let’s start !
* Paint the stick before starting (leave it dry completely).
* Roll the thread around the ball until it is completely covered.
* Leave a long thread and secure it by passing the needle in the threaded ball.
* Repeat in the 5 colors.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial Don’t hesitate to give me your comments. See you next time!